Mobile Notary Signing / Contract Agent Services
With attention to detail, I personally love serving in the capacity to help individuals through important and potentially stressful events of their lives and it is an honor to assist in the process with the goal to provide an excellent and pleasant signing experience with every assignment! First commissioned as a Notary Public in the 1980’s, a Florida Registered Paralegal with over 25 years of legal experience, and a Mobile Notary Contract Signing Agent, TRID trained and certified. With attention to detail, I strive to provide excellent service and a pleasant signing experience with every assignment! Serving Jacksonville, Florida and surrounding areas (Clay, Duval, and St. Johns counties; including Jacksonville, Orange Park, Fleming Island, Green Cove Springs, Middleburg, and Fruit Cove. Additional fees apply outside of these areas). See credentials.
Services include a general review of documents for any typos/errors (name, address, i.e.), coordinating and/or confirming the signing appointment with the signer(s), printing 2 sets of documents (one to be signed/notarized and a exact copy for the signer), traveling to arrive on time to meet with the signer(s) at the predetermined location for the signing and notarial acts, confirming proper identification of the signer(s), administering oaths as necessary, scanning and/or faxing signed packages if required, and shipping or delivering the original signed packages. You will be updated throughout the entire process to completion!
General NSA / CSA services include notarial acts by example; loan documents, loan modifications, home equity line of credit (HELOC), mortgage refinances, and purchases. General Notary Public services are offered for any type documents that need notarization such as for Wills, Power of Attorneys, Affidavits, VIN verifications, purchases, etc. I am equipped with laser printers, copier, fax, scanner, and shredder.
Certified, bonded, E&O’s insured, with a current driving, county, state, and federal background screening. Memberships also include the American Association of Notaries (AAN) and the American Society of Notaries (ASN). I maintain continuing notarial and legal education and knowledge of the CFPB and TRID regulations.
General Mobile Notary Service rates:
- Mortgage Refinance: $100.00 within Duval, Clay, and St. Johns counties (includes up to 150 pages of printing).
- Mortgage: $150.00 Mortgage Purchases with buyer / $200.00 for buyer and seller.
- Loans / HELOC: $75.00
- Additional fees: $25.00 for printing over 150 pages to 250 pages, then .25 per page after 250 pages.
- Negotiated rates for regular notary/contract signing assignments; call for other quotes.
Please call to discuss other services or schedule professional notary and signing services.
* Disclaimer: I am not licensed to practice law and therefore cannot give legal advice, accept fees for legal advice or advise whether a person should or should not sign a document. Further, I am not authorized by law to prepare legal documents except under the supervision or direction of an attorney licensed to practice law. No content of any page on this website is to be taken or construed as legal advice.